Power Flushing Experts
Are you wondering How to flush a central heating system? Let us handle everything. No one does it better than Powerflush Greek when it comes to power flushing. We have a dedicated team of engineers who are trained, certified, and insured to handle any size job.
Cleanliness, fewer maintenance costs, and increased fuel efficiency can be achieved by renewing your central heating system through our power cleanse service.
What is a Powerflush?
Eighty-seven percent of all boiler failures result from clogged heating systems caused by dirty water and sludge. You can save money and time by having your boiler, pipes, and radiators thoroughly cleaned with power flushing, a chemical process.
What’s the Purpose of Power Flush?
Power flushing your heating system has several advantages. The central heating system will be cleaned of any debris or sludge due to this chemical flush, improving performance.
The following are some of the perks of a power flush:
- Boiler and heating system reliability is improved
- It prevents boiler failure and increases boiler lifespan
- Enhances central heating quality and speeds up the water heating
- Improves the boiler system’s energy efficiency
- Reduces radiator noise
In addition, frequent chemical flushes of your central heating system might significantly lower your energy costs. You may speed up the process of heating your home by getting rid of all the trash and build-up in your boiler’s pipes.
How To Flush A Central Heating System?
Your power flushing engineer will likely spend several hours to a full day completing the process, consisting of several stages.
- Step 1:Our engineer will flush out the entire system and focus on trouble spots until they run smoothly. Radiators with high levels of contamination will be handled separately by our engineer. Internal sludge may be agitated by using an agitator.
- Step 2:Before adding a chemical neutralizer, we’ll first flush out the system. To avoid internal corrosion, we’ll perform a PH balance test to ensure that the system isn’t overly acidic.
- Step 3:One of our team engineers will inject the ‘inhibitor’ fluid into the system. Corrosion is averted, and sludge in the heating system is less likely to accumulate as a result. Depending on the size and state of the system, the entire process may take all day.
Go ahead and take a look at our projects on our Instagram page!
What’s The Benefit Of Hiring Our Company For Powerflushing?
Your entire system could be ruined if you don’t have the proper training. We’ve got the know-how and training to handle chemicals and equipment safely when it comes to handling them.
Get a power flush certificate
Most insurance companies that cover central heating repairs and maintenance require a “power flush certificate” as a condition of their policies, which DIY power flushing does not meet. Insurance may not cover any future work if you don’t have that certification. All of our customers receive a power flush certification from us.
You can count on our plumber for more than just power flushing your heating system. Our plumber’s job is to find and fix any underlying problem that allows air to get into the pipes, and he will do so. This problem may worsen without an accurate diagnosis and go undetected for more extended periods.
Powerflush Greek – A one-stop-shop for Powerflushing
Thanks to this low-cost, fast, and reliable service, you’ll have a much more efficient system in place. Our prices are clearly stated, and there are no hidden fees. We can inspect your heating system and advise you on whether or not your radiators require thorough cleaning to function properly again.
Contact us for a free estimate now that you know how to flush a central heating system!
Build Your Quote