Power Flush Manchester
Free System Check-up Service
Competitive Fixed Price
Supportive Customer Service
What Is Power Flushing?Noticed strange noises coming from your boiler? Maybe your radiators aren’t heating up as effectively as they once did? It’s probably time for your next power flush. Performing a power flush every 5-6 years is essential if you want to keep your central heating system in good condition, and here at Powerflush Geek, we’re here to tend to all your power flushing needs in Manchester. To find out more about how we can help, or to book your next power flush in Manchester with our team, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Power flushing at Powerflush GeekIf your central heating system is overrun with rust, limescale, or any other form of sludge, power flushing in Manchester is the simplest and most effective way to clear it up. Our engineers do this by connecting a powerful pump – either to the pump head or circulation head – and flushing a powerful cocktail of chemicals through your pipes to dislodge all the gunk inside. Doing this regularly helps to extend the life of your central heating system and can even save you some money on your energy bills. It’s a win-win!
Affordable, reliable power flushing in ManchesterThere’s no better company to call than Powerflush Geek when you need reliable power flushing services in Manchester. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our top-class power flushing services at some of the most competitive prices in the area – but this doesn’t mean we make any sacrifices or cut any corners when it comes to the quality of our work or customer service. Our team has many years of experience, so you can be confident that your central heating system is in the best hands, and trust that we’ll have everything back up and running as quickly as possible.
Contact the experts at Powerflush Geek
To find out more about power flushing in Manchester, or to request our services here at Powerflush Geek, contact our friendly experts today!
Have any Query?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our experts typically recommend that you get your system power flushed around every five to six years to keep it in the best condition.
However, depending on the type of boiler you have, you could be able to go up to ten years between power flushes!
If you’re not sure when your boiler last had a power flush, and suspect it may be time for the next one, there are some red flags you can look out for to be sure:
- Rattling or banging noises coming from your boiler
- Cold spots at the bottom of your radiator
- Radiators need bleeding more than usual
If you notice any of the above, be sure to get in touch with our experts to discuss power flushing in Manchester.
There’s no need for any of your radiators to be removed prior to a power flush, as this would make the cleaning of the pipes leading to the radiators impossible.
The only things you need to do to prepare for your power flush are to switch off your boiler, open all your radiator valves and diverter valves (if you have them), and shut off your water supply.
Doing all of this before we arrive will help save time and get us out of your hair much faster, but if you need assistance, we’re more than happy to help you!
Aside from keeping it in the best condition, regular power flushing offers many benefits for your central heating system, including:
- Enhanced energy efficiency – By breaking down and flushing out blockages, your central heating system will be able to run much more efficiently.
- Lower energy bills – When pipes are all clogged up, your boiler will have to work much harder to function, making your energy bills much more expensive. With your boiler working more efficiently, you could see a drop in the cost of your monthly energy bill.
- Reduced noise – It’s totally normal for boilers to make a little noise in the background, especially when they’re running, but when a power flush is needed, it’s not uncommon for them to make an irritating banging or rattling sound. Getting a power flush should resolve this issue.
- Increased lifespan – Removing all the sludge and debris from your central heating system keeps it running efficiently, reducing the need for repairs and boosting its lifespan.
If your boiler is under 15 years old, power flushing is one of the simplest, most effective, and most affordable ways to keep it running at full capacity.
However, if your system is older than this, it may be worth looking into replacing it altogether to avoid more serious and costly issues in the future.
Power flushing also won’t be able to solve problems with faulty boiler parts or pressure loss, for example, so you’ll need an engineer to look into these issues separately.
If you’ve been experiencing problems with your central heating system, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
No matter the issue, we’re always happy to help and will try our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible!